Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Style World

My Dear Rachie,

You are so unique. So confident and sure of yourself. So individual and proud of it. I LOVE this about you. Your style cracks me up. I have spent a lot of time discussing with Nana and Daddy about whether or not I should be trying to tame your style a bit. I have chosen not to, which has led to some interesting outifts and hairstyles. You don't care, I don't care. You are so beautiful in whatever you wear, however you wear it.






You even ask to do my hair all the time now.

One day, you might realize that your hair or clothes are a bit odd and change to match your peers. Or maybe you won't and you'll always be this awesomely unique. Either way, I hope you still run into the room yelling: "STYLE WORLD!!!" with each fabulous ensemble you put together. You are fashion, baby.

Love Mommy

1 comment:

  1. I have totally thrown my hands in the air when it comes to Kam's fashion sense. Now it just makes me laugh! Can't wait to see them together!

    ReplyDelete