Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Halloween

Hey Rachie,

You had a great Halloween, again. You are so into the holidays at this age and I love it. I think dressing up + candy is probably your idea of heaven. Add in the crafts that come with Halloween, and I'm sure this was up there with your favourite times of year.

This was your fifth Halloween. So far, you have been a bug, a unicorn, a princess, Abby Cadabby (a fairy in training) and this year you were an angel.  Nana made your costume, but she didn't get it done in time for the church party, so you wore one of your costumes from your costume bin. You were a unicorn with wings.

Halloween was on a Sunday this year. You and I and Kingsley all went to Malloween at Westmount on Saturday while Cordelia was napping. We met Molly and my friend Dawn and her kids Kaitlyn and Liam.  You did a craft, got candy and loved every minute of it. Later that day, we went to Malloween at Masonville where we met Grandma, Scarlet and Eric.  You and Cordelia were great Trick or Treat'ers. It was packed, but you were polite.

On Halloween, Nana came over and we went trick or treating with you and Cordelia while Daddy and Kingsley stayed home to hand out candy. You didn't even notice how cold it was outside. I was freezing and Nana was ready to be done long before you and Cordelia were. I had to insist that you wore hats but you refused to wear your mitts. You insisted that you were fine! 

I love sharing holidays with you.

Love Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment